26 Dec December: A note from our Executive Director
As a friend of Inter-Faith, you know that we support families experiencing homelessness as they pursue their life goals. Like you and me, they have dreams for their lives, dreams like…
- Starting the school year with a new backpack and sneakers
- Experiencing the dignity of being able to choose what food they and their family will eat
- Getting the keys to their first apartment
- Buying a car—opening doors to jobs located off the bus route
- Achieving their lifelong ambition of walking across the stage to receive a college degree
These dreams are lifelines for our families—the light at the end of a very long tunnel. And with your help, our families can achieve these very noble, yet humble, dreams.
At Inter-Faith, we help families realize that their dreams are possible—and we provide them with the tools and support they need to pursue those dreams. Thanks to you, we were able to provide housing, counseling, and education to 31 adults and 49 children this year so that these dreams could become a reality. We supported an additional 1,750 people with food from our Roslyn food cupboard.
You can show our families that our community is behind them as they pursue their dreams by making a contribution at fpmontco.org. We sincerely appreciate everything that you do to restore hope in a world that can be unforgiving to people who are vulnerable.
Executive Director Marsha Eichelberger