The Family Promise Food Pantry is open 4 days a week to provide nutritious food, household supplies, and personal care items to low-income residents of Montgomery County. The pantry is located at 2801 Woodland Road in Roslyn on the campus of Salem Baptist Church. Visit our Contact page to see a map.
Regular hours are listed below. Inclement weather can affect operating hours. Visit our Facebook or Instagram for updates.
For information about getting food, organizing a food drive, scheduling a large delivery, or volunteering with the pantry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267.318.0607.
Your generosity has kept many of our shelves overflowing, but we do need some specific items. We would be very grateful for donations from the list below:
- Canned beans (black beans, kidney beans, baked beans, pinto beans, chickpeas, etc.)
- Canned vegetables (low sodium when available) – peas, green beans, corn, carrots, potatoes, etc.
- Canned fruit
- Canned and jar tomato products (sauce, diced, crushed)
- Breakfast items (boxed cereal, grits, cream of wheat, oatmeal, pancake mix, syrup)
- Pasta noodles (spaghetti, ziti, linguini, etc.)
- Canned meat (chicken, tuna, spam, beef stew)
- Canned soup
- Canned or boxed broth
- Ramen noodles
- Macaroni and cheese
- Coffee and tea bags
- Juice bottles and boxes
- Shelf-stable milk
- Peanut butter
- Jelly (grape and strawberry)
- Baking items (oils, sugar, flour, cake mix, icing)
- Granola and cereal bars
- Condiments (salad dressing, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, etc.)
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissues)
- Laundry products (laundry pods, detergent)
- Cleaning products (household cleaners, bathroom cleaners)
- Baby diapers and wipes
- Feminine products
- Hand and bar soap
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Large brown paper grocery bags