The holiday rush is over…and your support was amazing. So many of you contributed in an important way—volunteering, running a food drive at your workplace, or transporting food from one place to another. These things do not go unnoticed. They are very meaningful. It is precisely because of those efforts that our guests feel cared for. Our community does care. Thank you!
But, the need still continues. This month we are looking for donations of:
– Oatmeal (instant and cook)
– Pancake mix and syrup
– Tuna and other canned meats, like salmon, chicken, and stew
– Rice and pasta side dishes, like Knorr or Rice-a-Roni
– Condiments, like ketchup, mayo, mustard, salad dressing
– Paper towels
– Toilet tissue
– Snacks such as crackers, pretzels, granola bars, fruit cups
– Canned pasta such as Chef Boyardee Ravioli
Where and when to donate:
1250 Easton Road, Roslyn
(brick building behind Living Word Lutheran Church)
Mon. to Fri. 10 am to 1 pm and Sat. 9 am to noon
Please bring items within their expiration dates and unopened, unless packaged individually.